Terms and Conditions
Last Updated March 01, 2014
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
The following forms a legal agreement between you and Mconception. By using this Site, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use it.
COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS & RESTRICTIONS
The materials included herein, including site design, text, graphics and the selection and arrangement thereof are copyrighted © by Mconception. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Mconception, $earch, Msite tester, Mspeed worker, other trademarks and all page headers, custom graphics and custom icons are service marks and trademarks of Mconception. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are property of their respective owners.
The Site and all materials on the Site, including, but not limited to, images, illustrations, posts, audio clips and video clips (the "Materials") are the property of Mconception and its affiliates and licensors and are protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by copyrights that are owned or licensed by Mconception and by copyright law, trademark law, international conventions and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, perform, create derivative works from, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way whatsoever any Materials from the Site without Mconception's prior written permission.
Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, and various other regulations and statutes, and Mconception enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Mconception may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with us, we have no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Mconception. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk.
Nonetheless, Mconception seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
CONDUCT OF USERS
You agree that you will not:
- Transmit via or through the Site any information, data, text, files, links, software, chat, communication or other materials that are or that Mconception considers to be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, racially or ethnically hateful or otherwise objectionable;
- Attempt to transmit any "virus," "trojan horse" or other software destruction or disruption device;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including but not limited to, any regulations having the force of law while you are using or accessing the Site or in connection with your use of the Site, in any manner;
- Invade the privacy or violate any personal or proprietary right (including intellectual property rights) of any person or entity.
CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Mconception respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR THE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE INTERNET GENERALLY.THE SITE IS PROVIDED BY MCONCEPTION ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. MCONCEPTION MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO
- THE OPERATION OF THE SITE,
- THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR VALIDITY OF ANY MATERIALS ON THE SITE, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THE SITE, OR
- WHETHER THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MCONCEPTION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PRINTING OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THIS SITE MAY ALSO CONTAIN FACTS, VIEWS, OPINIONS, STATEMENTS AND RECOMMENDATIONS OF THIRD-PARTY INDIVIDUALS AND ORGANIZATIONS. NONE OF THE MCONCEPTION PARTIES REPRESENTS OR ENDORSES THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED, UPLOADED OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENT OR INFORMATION WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
NONE OF MCONCEPTION PARTIES IS RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE, EVEN IF THAT PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF THE STAPLES PARTIES TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED ONE DOLLAR (US$1.00).
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
USE OF THE SITE
You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old or visiting the Site under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
Except as permitted in the paragraph above, you may not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, lease, transmit, create derivative works from, translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise exploit this Site or any portion of it unless expressly permitted by Mconception in writing. You may not make any commercial use of any of the information provided on the Site or make any use of the Site for the benefit of another business unless explicitly permitted by Mconception in advance. Mconception reserves the right to refuse service at its discretion, including, without limitation, if Mconception believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
You shall not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through this Site any content, information, or other material that
- violates or infringes the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any person;
- is libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under U.S. or international law;
- includes any bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses or other harmful code or properties.
The content provided on this site is solely for informational purposes. Submissions or opinions expressed on this Site are that of the individual expressing such submission or opinion and may not reflect the opinions of Mconception.
You further agree that you will not access this Website by any means except through the interface provided by Mconception for access to the Website. Creating or maintaining any link from another website to any page on the Website without the prior authorization of Mconception is prohibited. Running or displaying this Website or any information or material displayed on the Website in frames or through similar means on another website without the prior authorization of Mconception is prohibited. Any permitted links to this Website must comply with all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
The Website may permit you to post reviews, comments and other content; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam."
You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of your content. Mconception reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content. If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, such content and/or material will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and you grant Mconception a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such materials and/or content throughout the world in any media.
You grant Mconception the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if we choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify Monception for all claims resulting from content you supply. Mconception has the right, but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. Mconception takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
Without limiting any of the foregoing, Mconception is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to us for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing and marketing products using such information.
If any of these provisions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed several and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
OUR CONTACT INFORMATION
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: Mconception EOOD
32 W. Gladstone str. , office 3
Stara Zagora 6000
Note: Mconception is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com'